Sunday, June 14, 2009

Asakusa

Yesterday 8 of us visited Asakusa- it's this place that has some traditional Japanese architecture and a temple. Only 1 of the students that went had been there before, so we all had fun exploring it for the first time. We did some gift shopping and the students introduced Dan and me to many different kinds of Japanese sweets! Yum! It was great getting to see the traditional Japanese architecture, and it was even better getting to hang out and have a great time with some new friends! The best part may have even been just sitting in the coffee shop and playing cards.. 

check out my facebook albums for pictures from the last 2 weeks: 

4 comments:

  1. I only just started reading your blog today. It's great that you're having such an adventure! I can see the smiles in your writing.

    P.S. Karaoke + Cheap Trick = fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey silly, how are we supposed to see your Facebook pictures if we're not FRIENDS with you, huh? How about an invite? You can find me in Steve Collins friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey buddy it's mutual.. you never requested me as a friend either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your pictures! Natsukashii! (nostalgic) And thanks for all of your updates, too! I love reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete