Monday, June 8, 2009

What We Did Today

-pondered why Americans don't walk more places.
-came close to accidentally buying fabric softener instead of laundry detergent.
-slept too much. 
-had cool dreams. 
-met Mikey and Dan at the station. 
-told tales of our defective apartment key.
-saw what was in Mary's frozen bag of rice at dinner.  
-listed our top 3 (or 5 or 6 or 7) favorite movies.
-had trouble trying to remember Kate Beckinsale, Charade/The Truth About Charlie, and Disturbia.
-compared & contrasted the boys'/girls' apartments. (We definitely lucked out.. considering we don't have to do our dishes in the bathtub). 
-why does Dan have 3 Futon mattresses?
-compared & contrasted our reflexes in a riveting game of Pig Tale/Swine Tail.
-schooled Mary and Dan in Spades. 
-realized that my napping may have helped my cold, but has definitely begun to set me back to California time... 

1 comment:

  1. I love reading these and hearing your voice in my head...lol...I love reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete